ABH x Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit: Swatches & Review

by - 5:02 pm

I was so incredibly excited when Queen Nicole herself announced that she had partnered with Anastasia Beverly Hills to create a Glow Kit! My favourite YouTuber AND one of my favourite makeup brands? I'm sold.

Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit pictured with additional lighting
Nicole Guerriero was the first beauty guru that I had ever watched on YouTube 3 years ago! She really drew me in with her personable and unique way of communicating with her viewers. I would say that she was the first person who really got me interested in makeup, I have been hooked on her videos ever since.

I purchased Nicole's Glow Kit when it was exclusively available Feb 25-26 on the Sephora app. It officially dropped on the Sephora & Anastasia websites yesterday, March 3rd, and today is Nicole's birthday! Talk about celebrating your success. 

Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit pictured in natural lighting
These pans are huge! This retails for $52 CAD at Sephora, making each pan worth under $9 CAD! The packaging is absolutely stunning, it's a beautiful hue of pink and it's glossy with embedded sparkle. The colour scheme of the palette is so versatile, great for layering, mixing, or solitary wear. A huge positive for me is that this product is certified cruelty-free and vegan!

Let's talk shades! 

Kitty Kat is a beautiful pink shade with subtle platinum shimmer. This is definitely in reference to Nicole owning a few cats, I love how personal these shade names are to her. I am getting serious vibes from this shade.
Forever Young is a dusty rose shade with silvery shimmer. Serious vibes!
Daydream is a bright coral/orange with white gold shimmer. Nicole's motto is "Don't quit your daydream."
Forever Lit is a stunning white with lavender shimmer. I think this shade is very versatile, it can be mixed with other shades to make them brighter or layered on top for another dimension.
Glo Getter is a champagne-eqsue shade with rose gold shimmer. I am getting serious vibes from this shade as well.
143 is a rose gold shade with bronze shimmer. 143 is definitely my favourite shade name, Nicole always includes "143" in the description bar of her videos and it means "I love you." The number sequence references the number of letters in each word of the phrase. She is always expressing love and gratitude to her followers which is awesome.

Swatches from the Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit with additional lighting
I did these swatches with my fingers. I did one swipe in the product using a circular motion (as I'm sure you can see from the pans) and one swipe on my arm. These highlights are incredibly pigmented. Not only are they pigmented but they are so smooth and buttery, they really glide on with no effort. The shades on my arm from top to bottom are: Daydream, Forever Young, Kitty Kat, 143, Glo Getter, Forever Lit. 

Have any of you gotten your hands on this beautiful palette yet? Leave me your thoughts in the comments below!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe to my Channel